Wednesday 8 January 2020

Top 15 Books of 2019

In 2018, I did a post listing each of the top 15 books I'd read that year.  This time, I decided to do something different.  I wanted to reach out and share my top books not only with the librarians and teachers who read this blog, but also with our school community.  I wanted to keep things casual, so I chose to do an unscripted video where I picked up my top books and talked about what I liked about them.  I was inspired by the videos that American teacher Colby Sharp makes.

Last year, we continued to add student book videos to our library's Youtube channel, the Library Llamas, and I felt this would be a good place to upload the video to.  I was pleased with the response when I shared it on our library's Facebook page.  I think I'll do it again this year, but put it out a little bit earlier as parents might want to use it for present ideas.



2 comments:

  1. This is really cool Michelle and I picked up some ideas for books to buy. Also I'm so impressed that you spoke for almost 15 minutes without a script AND without any bloopers! Wow!

    ReplyDelete